for Archaeological Prospection
It often is desirable for companies or institutions to only have a single membership
subscription for the Society. This is accommodated by the Institutional Membership
(also referred to as Corporate Membership) as defined in the constitution
The annual membership fee for corporate/institutional members is currently
£30 (British Pound Sterling) or 45 Euros.
The institution is represented
by a single nominated contact person who receives the communications from the Society (e.g. by email),
has his/her contact details registered with ISAP and email address included on the ISAP email list.
Only this person can post to the email list on behalf of the Institution.
The benefits of corporate/institutional membership are
The Corporate/Institutional Membership fee is due on 1st January of every year. Please use the relevant
renewal form. To convert an exiting Individual Membership into a
Corporate/Institutional Membership, or to set up newly such membership, please contact the Honorary Secretary.
- A link from the ISAP web page.
- Permission to to use the ISAP logo with the title "Institutional Member" or "Corporate Member".
- Permission to share the password for the Society's web pages amongst all members of the institution.
- Receive two copies of all printed communications relating to the meetings and activities
of the Society, along with single copies of any general-issue print publications.
- The right to exercise through the nominated representative a single vote at General Meetings.